DAY TRIPS AND TOURS
Leopard's Valley Safaris offers some incredible tours and day trips to our surrounding areas as well as multiple day tours, for your friends, family and spouses accompanying you on your safari. You can add it on to your hunting trip, or come on a vacation with the entire family. Contact us for your tailor made, worry free, vacation! We make each tour an experience never to be forgotten by tailor making the tour according to each group's requirements with great attention to detail. Enjoy South Africa’s natural beauty, abundant scenery, historically rich culture, and spectacular wildlife, whilst indulging in some of the best cuisine on the continent. With our personalized touches and knowledgeable guides, we pride ourselves on your absolute enjoyment.
There is so much on offer in the surrounding regions to our hunting areas in the Eastern Cape. Have a look at a few listed activities, below, to give you an idea of what is available.
A basic transfer fee of USD $300 will be levied per vehicle per day for any shopping/day trips. This fee can be split between groups/individuals where applicable.
All activities within 1-2 hours from camp.
- San/Bushman Rock art and caves
- The Valley of Desolation
- Golf – Graaff-Reinet or Somerset East Golf Course
- Mountain Zebra National Park – Cheetah Tracking
- Karoo National Park
- Museums in Graaf-Reinett
- Township Cultural Tours & Restaurant
- Restaurants – Polka / The Muller House / The Drostdy Hotel
- Horse rides in the Mountains
- Nieu-Bethesda Village Visit & Brewery.
- Ganora Fossil Tours
- Compass Berg Hike – The Highest peak in the Cape Colony.
- Hot air ballooning and champagne breakfast over the Karoo
Most activities can be arranged upon your arrival, but we prefer hearing from you well before your hunt to ensure availability by booking.
All activities 3-4 hours+ from camp.
- Cooking Classes – South African Venison & Local Delicacies.
- Battlefield Tours
- Golf at The Royal Port Alfred
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Beach Horse rides
- Big 5 Game Drives at Addo Elephant Park / Private Game Reserves
- Elephant Back Safaris at Zuurberg Mountain Estate, Addo
- Pristine Beaches – Surfing in Jeffreys' Bay.
- Health Spas & Massages
- Shopping Trips to Port Elizabeth
- The Art of Biltong Making – South African Jerky
- Fish river tubing / canoe tours
- Great White Shark cage diving
We offer an array of all inclusive multiple day tours and adventures. Below are examples of some of the more popular activities available along the Garden Route that can be included in any of our tours. These tour options and activities are our most popular, and by no means all that we have available. Please contact us directly for further options and current rates. We’d be glad to tailor make any tour and package a quote catering to your specific vacation needs.
What you can expect on tour…
Tsitsikamma - Treetop Zip line
Bloukrans - Worlds HIGHEST Bungy Jump
Plettenberg Bay - Monkey Land, Birds of Eden, Whale Watching, Skydiving, Horseback Safari, Shopping & Restaurants
Knysna - Walk with Elephants, Elephant Back Safari, Oyster & Champagne Sunset Cruise, John Benn Lagoon Cruise, Knysna Heads Explorer Sunset Cruise, Featherbed Nature Reserve Lunch & Cruise , Shopping & Restaurants
Wilderness - Paragliding, Abseiling, Shopping & Restaurants
Oudtshoorn - Skydive, Cango Caves, Cango Wildlife Ranch, Cheetah Encounter, Croc Cage Diving, Shopping & Restaurants
Hermanus - Whale Watching, Shopping & Restaurants
Winelands - Wine Tasting & Vineyard Experience, Shopping & Restaurants
Cape Town - Cape Point, Robben Island and Mandela Tour, Table Mountain and cable way, Boulders beach – penguin sanctuary, Wine tours, Great White Cage Diving, City Tours, Shopping & Restaurants